Q: Possible bushel, arm control, or rotor problem.

My car is making a noise on the driver's side. I think it could be the bushel, arm control, or the rotor.

A: Does it make the noise over bumps or all th...

Does it make the noise over bumps or all the time while your are moving? Is it a single clunk or a rattle type sound? If it is a single clunk or a rattle over bumps it could be a control arm bushing that is excessively worn. If it is a rhythmic type noise that changes with speed you could have a wheel bearing going bad or just a simple backing plate rubbing on your brake rotor. It would be a good idea to enlist the help of a mechanic to determine the cause of your noise and correct it.