Q: Why won't the clips stay on my brake pads on my 2010 Subaru Forester

asked by on April 18, 2017

I ordered a break pad assembly kit and the clips won't stick to the pad

Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $449.32 Get a Quote

Hello. I would need to know if the problem is with the retainer clips on the pad mounts or the clips that go on the pads. Either way if the clips are being installed correctly and they will not hold it is typically because they are not the best clips for the vehicle. Most aftermarket clips will have issues fitting correctly onto this vehicle. You really should use Subaru clips or high quality clips. If you want some help getting these clips on, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [install your brake pads] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-pads-replacement