Q: Can I buy parts that are to be installed , or do you have to buy them. as in replacing an alternator.

my cobalt needs an alternator, do i have to buy the part from you , or can i buy it and have you install it?or would that void the warranty?

If you provide the parts for a repair the parts warranty you got when you purchased the part is still good. You will not be covered for labor warranty for parts replacement when you provide the parts.

3. Can I buy parts that are to be installed , or do you have to buy them. as in replacing an alternator.