Q: Temperature gauge jumping

my Citr0en c2 temperature gauge jumps from 3 bars to red i have changed water pump, thermostat and housing and coolant temp sensor also bled it.

Hello. If possible, it would be good to verify coolant temperature (with a laser thermometer or similar), to confirm that your temperature sensor and gauge are reporting temperature correctly. If so, it’s possible that you have a blown head gasket - given the advanced mileage. Blown head gaskets can "superheat" coolant rather quickly by leaking combustion gases into the coolant cavities in the engine. Coolant can be tested for the presence of these gases. I would recommend having a certified technician diagnose the overheating issue if you need further help having this addressed.