Q: Alternator won't charge battery

i have replaced my alternator, voltage regulator, and checked my wiring but my alternator will not kick on

As a colleague of mine used to say, "everything works, but the hands don’t move," He used that expression when he had checked everything on a certain system and found it to be working correctly, but the system was still not functioning. In the workshop, we found that when it got to that point, it was usually best to bring in another pair of eyes to look it over. In your case, you can have that done by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your charging system and let you know what it’s going to take to fix it.

3. Alternator won't charge battery