Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-9efowxjs:173:8

Q: Motor mounts. Which mechanic is right?

I had all three of my motor mounts replaced 9 months ago with mechanic #1, and then my car began jerking when going into drive or reverse from park. The wheel vibrated at stops, and the car pulled during acceleration. Mechanic #2 said that all three were shot and the mechanic did not use a hydraulic mount like he should have.

I went back and told mechanic #1 and he said only the torque mount was bad, and replaced it for free with a different brand. The car still jerks when putting into gear though. Are the other two also bad? Or was mechanic #2 trying to sell me extra stuff?

A: If a motor mount diagnostic was performed a...

If a motor mount diagnostic was performed and the mounts were confirmed to be faulty, the only safe repair strategy would have been to install dealer OEM motor mounts. If you use aftermarket parts in this application in essence you are using your time, money, and so forth to conduct an experiment with parts that, very often (not always, but VERY often) simply were not designed for your car. As a practical matter, the only way to determine if new motor mounts will resolve your issue is to install the mounts that were intended for your vehicle and those are the OEM dealer supplied mounts. If after installing the correct parts, you still have a vibration issue, at least at that point you can continue on with further diagnostics knowing that the mounts are NOT an issue. Motor mounts are not what they were years ago. Modern mounts have internal hydraulics and valving. There are many, many parts on a car which should not be repaired with aftermarket (or worse, rebuilt) parts if you desire to keep headaches to a minimum.