Q: Catalytic converter

I had my front catalytic converter replaced like I was told but my check engine light is still on and it keep reading the same reading bank one the one that was replace What else could it be

It is possible that the O2 sensor on bank 1 is what has failed. Many times catalytic converters are replaced when the O2 sensor is actually the problem. This can also happen in the exact opposite way where the catalytic converter is the problem and the O2 sensor is mistakenly replaced. I would recommend having your O2 sensors checks by qualified professional in order to determine if they are functioning properly.