Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-11pocrxjs:173:8

Q: Car running rough and shaking

My car is running rough and shaking. I went to NTB and from their code readings they stated I am having a misfire. They also found a problem related to the PCM. Additionally, they told me I have a fuel tank, or something of that nature open, and it is affecting my MPG.

A: Hello. I think the &quot;fuel tank being op...

Hello. I think the "fuel tank being open" you are referring to is a code for the evaporative emissions (EVAP) system. This system is used to capture fuel vapors and prevent them from entering into the atmosphere. If the powertrain control module (PCM) detects a problem with this system, it will illuminate the Check Engine Light. There are many different codes that correspond to the EVAP system. The cause of these codes can be anything from a loose gas cap to a pinhole in an EVAP line. The EVAP system can also be responsible for an engine misfire if the system purges at the incorrect time. However, your EVAP code and misfire code may or may not be related. This is because there are countless of other problems that could cause an engine misfire. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose why your vehicle is shaking and replace any failing parts.