Q: Some of the time my 2013 Chevrolet Malibu will not start.

I have a Chevrolet Malibu of 2013 , My car sometimes won't start I have problems turning it on and check engine light is on I went to diagnostic to autozone and code won't appear , so I wanted to know what's wrong with it starts at times but sometimes it won't start at all or I have to check the hood and squeeze the hoses of the coolent

Hello. If you are getting a check engine light along with a no start, but there are no codes then you may have a computer issue or a voltage problem. I would need to know if the engine will crank when this occurs or does it act like a dead battery. As for the check engine light, it may need a better scan tool to read the codes. I have seen a lot of issues with the ignition switch and with the timing solenoids which can make it hard to start this vehicle. I would need to run further diagnostics to know for sure. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle will not start]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection