Q: Window regulator not working

The passenger's side window regulator no longer works, so I can't move the window up or down.

Hello. I have seen this quite often on this vehicle. The problem is typically always the window motor. The motor fails and will not longer be able to move the window up or down. I typically start by removing the door panel and checking for voltage at the motor while moving the switch. If there is no voltage, then the motor and regulator assembly needs to be replaced. If you would like to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your office to diagnose your window issue and replace your window regulator assembly if needed.

3. Window regulator not working