Q: Ther is a clicking noise in the steering wheel - 2011 Hyundai Sonata

There's a clicking noise in my steering wheel

You have many different components in the steering that could be causing the clicking noise. You should have a mechanic inspect the noise and verify the cause of the problem is not making the vehicle unsafe to drive. There is a possible steering system recall for this vehicle; you will need to check with the dealer to see if your vehicle VIN is included in the recall. You may lose power steering assistance according to the recall and a circuit board is at fault.

I recommend, until you get the problem diagnosed, you do not drive the vehicle since the air bag system in the steering or the steering sensors may be unsafe. Further, you should have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the steering wheel to determine why it is making the noise.

3. Ther is a clicking noise in the steering wheel - 2011 Hyundai Sonata