Q: Q: Car overheating with coolant added.

My car won't start. I tried to jump my car off, but it still won't start, and the jumper cables get really hot.

The amount of amperage it takes to start a car is high and if the jumper cables are any smaller than 10 or 8 gauge they will heat up thats pretty normal. If the car isn’t cranking at all I would suspect a starter or the circuit controlling it, if its cranking but not starting thats different, an engine needs fuel, spark and compression to run if its missing one it wont start. Have a certified mechanic look into fuel pressure and spark to give you a proper diagnosis.

3. Q: Car overheating with coolant added.