Q: Sensor, wiring harness, or something else

My car seems to only like cold weather. Over the past 9 months I’ve changed my cars cam sensor once and my crankshaft censor twice. The engine light immediately after changing both says needs a new censor so I know that’s not the problem. I was told once that I need a new wiring harness but what’s weird is that my car seems to work fine in cold but anything above 35 degrees my car has issue and when I start it and then go to put in reverse or drive regardless of how much idle time the car cuts out. What should I do please someone tell me!!

If replacing the sensors did not fix the problem then you will need to have the wiring and computer pinpoint tests done to try and isolate the problem. The computer or wiring may be causing the problem and would need further diagnosis to locate the problem.

3. Sensor, wiring harness, or something else