Q: Opinion on car theft through OBD port

What do you think about car theft through the OBD port? Should I be worried?

A: Not really. A lot of it is just scam you kn...

Not really. A lot of it is just scam you know. People aren't stealing by plugging it in your car. First, they have to get in to begin with. The only time something like that happens is with high-end stuff like massive rich cars theft guys that are stealing Ferraris and Lamborghinis and stuff. They have computer stuff for stealing cars and they are pros. If you have a normal car, don't worry about that at all. That's a bunch of nonsense.