Q: I have a loss of power and I can't really press on the gas too hard or the engine will start shaking/stalling

When I start the car the engine idles at various rpms and will almost stall but never does and I usually wait it out for it to settle but sometimes I gas it to about 3.5k rpm and it stops changing and stays pretty consistent, any idea what it might be? When the car is rolling and I slip it into nuetral it goes to whatever rpm you want it to

A: The engine may have a vacuum leak in the th...

The engine may have a vacuum leak in the throttle intake tube between the mass air flow sensor and the throttle body. Or the mass air flow sensor may not be working correctly or is contaminated. Have the computer scanned and the codes received diagnosed to see if the mass air flow sensor needs to be replaced or if the wiring to the sensor or ECM is losing contact.