Q: Car body leans to right & steering pulls to the right

My car has approximately, 74,000 miles and having several problems. First, when it is parked, it definitely leans to the right. Measuring from the bottom of the wheel rim to the wheel well top lip, the rear wheel well space is 1" to 1.25" less than the left rear wheel side. Second, sometimes my car pulls hard to the right side; it is a random occurance. I’m thinking that the problem might be the air suspension. Three times I have taken it to the dealerships. On the first trip the front tires were replaced, which temporarily solved the problem. In your professional opinion, what is causing these problems?

As the vehicle ages, the strut pulse dampeners on the pump may lose some of their gas pressure and require replacement. As far as the ride height, it could be due to the suspension in the right rear being low on gas or the suspension system being weak and unable to support the weight. Also, I have seen where the opposite side shock is locked and will not come back to normal height. Enlist the help of a trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your steering and suspension and perform the correct repairs.