Q: What if I dont have power to the acc relay how do I fix it do

I have checked my acc relay with key on and off no power how do I fix

Hi there. It really depends as to what is causing the accessory relay to not receive power as to what is the best solution. If the relay is not properly grounded, the repair is to resolve the ground issue. If it’s not receiving power from the ignition cylinder, then it’s possible that replacing the ignition lock cylinder is the right way to resolve this issue.

3. What if I dont have power to the acc relay how do I fix it do