Q: What is the difference between a tensioner and tensioner pulley?

What is the difference between a tensioner and tensioner pulley?

Hi, thanks for your question. For your 2009 Honda Odyssey, the tensioner and tensioner pulley are one unit. They make up what is called the tensioner assembly. This tensioner assembly has two pulleys located on it and they can be replaced separately.

If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform an inspection and repair for you.

3. What is the difference between a tensioner and tensioner pulley?