Q: How do I set my automatic rearview mirror?

How do I set my automatic rearview mirror?

If your Accord has an automatic mirror, you can set it to automatically adjust depending on the amount of light that hits it. It’s an electrochromatic mirror, and is self-adjusting. If you look at the bottom edge of the mirror, you’ll see the indicator, the auto button and the sensor. To activate the auto mode, simply press the button and the AUTO indicator light will turn on. Now the mirror will adjust for glare coming from headlights behind you on its own.

Note that there’s a sensor on the back of the mirror and hanging anything from the rearview may block the sensor.

3. How do I set my automatic rearview mirror?