Q: How do I reestablish Bluetooth connectivity with the Uconnect phone system?

How do I reestablish Bluetooth connectivity with the Uconnect phone system?

If your cell phone loses its Bluetooth connectivity with the Uconnect system, then it is probably a problem with your phone. However, this problem is not rare, and can be fixed easily. Simply turn off your mobile phone and turn it back on again. You can also try turning off the Bluetooth, and turning it back on. After resetting your Bluetooth or your phone, your connectivity with Uconnect should re-establish.

• How do I reestablish Bluetooth connectivity with the Uconnect phone system?