Q: Cylinder 2 misfire P0302

I have a cylinder 2 misfire that I have changed the coil packs and that's not the problem the spark plug has recently and no code is coming on for the injectors so I don't know what to do

You will need to first verify spark from the coil. If you have spark the replace the spark plug or test the one in there to see if it sparks. If plug is firing then you have to check the injector is getting injector pulse signal. If okay then will need to check cylinder compression. All these tests can be done by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic so the problem causing the misfire can be found.