Q: Does the IMRC valve have anything to do with the car's fuel system?

g I replace my engine with another one will I was doing that I break the omrc valve

A: From your context it would appear that yo...

Hello.

From your context it would appear that you may be referring to the IMRC valve, or the intake manifold runner control valve. The IMRC valve itself does not have anything to do with the vehicle’s fuel system, as in no fuel runs through it, however it plays a big role in the engine’s throttle response and behavior. The IMRC valve is designed to vary intake manifold airflow by opening and closing a series of valves in the intake manifold passages.

If the valve malfunctions or gets stuck then the engine may experience issues such as misfires, loss of power, stalling, and in some cases my not even run. If you need some assistance with any repairs, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your car.