Q: no crank no start condition. new starter new alternator. i have no idea what is wrong.

i have a no crank no start problem on my car. i thought it was the starter but that wasn't the problem. the alternator has less than 3000 miles on it. i also have brand new spark plugs and wires. I have absolutely no way to take it to a shop.

Hey there. From your description it sounds like it’s either a simple starter relay or an ignition switch not making contact. I recommend trying to move the shifter into neutral and see if it will start from there. This could also be a neutral safety switch issue. My best suggestion for this would be to have a mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to you to diagnose the starting issue. Depending on the problem found, they may be able to fix it on the same day.

3. no crank no start condition. new starter new alternator. i have no idea what is wrong.