Q: no crank no start condition. new starter new alternator. i have no idea what is wrong.

i have a no crank no start problem on my car. i thought it was the starter but that wasn't the problem. the alternator has less than 3000 miles on it. i also have brand new spark plugs and wires. I have absolutely no way to take it to a shop.

A: Hey there. From your description it sounds ...

Hey there. From your description it sounds like it's either a simple starter relay or an ignition switch not making contact. I recommend trying to move the shifter into neutral and see if it will start from there. This could also be a neutral safety switch issue. My best suggestion for this would be to have a mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to you to diagnose the starting issue. Depending on the problem found, they may be able to fix it on the same day.