Q: I replaced new fuel pump and filter and ran good for two days and now it won't start

I replaced new fuel pump and filter and checked the reset button and it ran great for a couple of days and now it won't even start sgain

The fuel pressure should be checked to see if the new fuel pump failed. If pressure is below 40 psi when the key is turned on then replace the fuel pump and filter. When the tank is out you should check the bottom of the tank for debris. There were instances of metal from the inside of the fuel tank getting into the fuel pump and seizing them.

3. I replaced new fuel pump and filter and ran good for two days and now it won't start