How much does a tune up cost on a 2008 forrester h4-2.5l ...

Q: How much does a tune up cost on a 2008 forrester

Would like to know how much a tune up costs

Subaru has a specific maintenance schedule, but that schedule includes a long list of items and the mileage and details for each item is quite lengthy. If you have an idea of what you desire from Subaru’s schedule, you can go to YourMechanic’s global services page and click on the links to the desired individual services and you will get an instant, written itemized quote. So, for example, if you desire new spark plugs, simply refer to the spark plug replacement page and you will receive an accurate quote. Due to the large number of maintenance items (spark plugs, filters, belts, transmission and brake fluid, engine coolant, etc.) and not knowing exactly which services might have already been performed on your car per the Subaru maintenance schedule, an option for you is to just request, say, spark plug replacement and then in the course of that service the responding certified mechanic can go over with you all Subaru maintenance services for your model to determine exactly what is required at present. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.