Q: Put one cup of Rain-X in engine coolant will it harm it? 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan

I put one cup of Rain-X in my engine coolant spot. I already started the car and ran it for about 5 to 10 minutes not sure what I should do

Hi there - while this may not cause overheating, it will not improve cooling as you intended. Rain-X(R) causes water to bead up on a windshield - that is - to NOT stick to it. You want the opposite in a cooling liquid - to make the coolant attach to the engine block surface for the most efficient transfer of heat to the coolant. There are products that help this process - WaterWetter(R) for example. I would highly recommend having a coolant flush and refill with fresh antifreeze by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, make this repair, and get your cooling system back in order.

3. Put one cup of Rain-X in engine coolant will it harm it? 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan