My car was misfiring so i replaced spark plugs coil packs...

Q: My car was misfiring so i replaced spark plugs coil packs and fuel injectors my cylinder 1 is still misfiring what can it be

asked by on May 22, 2017

My car was showing a misfire in 5 so i replaced all spark plugs it was still showing so i did the coil packs and then did fuel injectors when it was still showing now 1 is misfiring it has a rough idle and when stopped feels almost like it is going to die and has somewhat of a rough take off what else could it be?

Since you were first showing misfire on number 5 cylinder and now you are showing misfire on number 1 cylinder. I have to say you introduced a problem on number one cylinder. I suggest first removing and checking the spark plug and swap in a new one or swap with cylinder next to it. This way the misfire moves to other cylinder then you know it was plug and replace it. If misfire still on number one then check for spark and injector pulse and replace injector or coil as needed.