Q: I have a 89 Ranger and im getting gas in the vacuum line to the break booster which is eating thru the rubber

Im getting gasoline in the vacuum line that leads to the booster and i keep going thru boosters. I think its eating the rubber inside the booster.

You should check the fuel injection pressure regulator for leaking fuel through the top vacuum port and if it is then replace it. Also replace the brake booster check valve on the brake booster. This should be the cause of the problem.

3. I have a 89 Ranger and im getting gas in the vacuum line to the break booster which is eating thru the rubber