Q: Transmission axle sea

My transmission is leaking on my axle seal, i just took it to the mechanic shop, and they try to fix it, we buy a seal but it was too small and did not fit the transmission, but it fit perfect on the axle shaft, we went to buy another seal and it fits perfect on the transmission but was too big for the axle shaft causing it to leak oil. We try on all auto parts stores and could not find a seal that fits perfect on the transmission and axle shaft, do you think that the actual problen is the axle?? Maybe they put the the wrong axle in thats whay i could not find a seal that fits. Thank you

You didn’t mention that you had the axle replaced but if you did the new axle may be the wrong one for your car, or you may have to get the replacement axle and seal from the dealer.

This vehicle in particular may have had a certain year of seal and axle, which then changed during the following year or mid year. The only way to get it correct may require the specific dealer parts by using your VIN number, it’s the only way to get the correct ones if you keep having issues with aftermarket parts. I’d recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose it to help you find the right replacement for your axle shaft seal.

3. Transmission axle sea