Q: How do i turn off security system in 2000 caddy dts. Car wont start

My security light came on last night when i locked up. Today i got into car and everything came on and car wont start.

My car has 76,000 miles.

I did have 3 lights come on when i was heading home. Traction control, brake and abs lights and it said service susp system

Hi Philip. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to disable or manipulate the security system on a modern car, truck or SUV. If the car will not start, it’s likely that an error code has been triggered which is disabling the fuel pump and ignition system. This should be inspected and resolved by a GM dealership or specialist who has the appropriate software to access the security system.

3. How do i turn off security system in 2000 caddy dts. Car wont start