Q: Car shimmies when accelerating

asked by on September 17, 2017

What does it mean when you press on the gas pedal to accelerate and the it appears that the wheel kind of shimmies like perhaps it's going against it's going forward and just kind of like freezing up or going the opposite way I don't know how to best describe it could that be a wheel alignment or balancing?

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

I’m not sure I fully understand your question. It sounds like you are trying to say there is a vibration when you try to accelerate. But sometimes problems with cars defy description and the best way to get the point across is to have a technician test drive the car with you. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Nissan and advise you as to your best next steps.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr