Q: Car not getting power from battery.

My car won't start, even though I put in a new battery. The dashboard doesn't light up when the keys are in the ignition, the headlights do not come on, and the key fob doesn't unlock the car or open the trunk. It looks like the battery connections are good, but it seems like no power is going to the car from the battery.

A: Given that after you put a new battery in i...

Given that after you put a new battery in it still doesn't work makes me wonder if a main fuse blew. It would benefit you to have a certified mechanic go over your entire electrical system as the main fuse is a high rated amp that shouldn't pop unless something shorted the starting charging circuit out.