Q: Engine light will not go off after fixing the knock sensor p0325

engine light will not go off after fixing the knock sensor p0325

Hi There, As you may know, the knock sensor code is triggered when it detects specific irregularities inside the motor. When the crankshaft position sensor is detected to have more than a 2 percent variance in terms of the reading of the crankshaft rotation, a code related to the crankshaft position sensor will be stored. As a result of the crankshaft position sensor potentially failing, this may also cause what is known as spark knock due to the misfiring nature of inconsistent ignition patterns. When this happens, the knock sensor code will be stored. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Engine light will not go off after fixing the knock sensor p0325