Q: Battery dies when the car sits for two days

I have a problem with the car battery. It would die out completely each time the car sat for about two days without driving. I went to several shops but they don't know why this happens. Do you have any idea?

A few different things can cause the battery to die when the car sits. The most likely cause is a parasitic draw. The draw can be from many different issues, from the radio to a power window. This draw causes the battery to slowly drain the battery while the car is sitting, and can eventually cause the car to not start. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your battery problem and perform any repairs required.

3. Battery dies when the car sits for two days