Q: What would be the service charges for Ford Escape 2006 Hybrid model SUV? Also the system displays a message as Tire Sensor.

Hello Now.. What would be the service charges for Ford escape 2006 hybrid model SUV? Also system displays message as Tire Sensor Fault also shows message as Service Emission System. What might be the problem?

Hi there. The tire message is coming on saying that one or more of the Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) is not communicating to the ECM (computer). Either the sensor needs reprogrammed or replaced.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to perform a service on a 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid with a L4-2.3L engine.

3. What would be the service charges for Ford Escape 2006 Hybrid model SUV? Also the system displays a message as Tire Sensor.