Q: Q: How do I use the tow/haul mode?

How do I use the tow/haul mode?

If your vehicle has an automatic transmission, you will have the option to put your vehicle into Tow/Haul mode. This mode allows the transmission to reduce automatic shift cycling, which will give you extra control when driving down steep hills or hauling heavy loads.

To use the Tow/Haul mode, use the selector button found at the end of the shift lever. You will know if you have press the button and activated this mode correctly, as you will see a cluster of indicator lights labeled Tow/Haul illuminate on the instrument panel.

In Tow/Haul mode, you may also select the Grade Braking function. This mode monitors your vehicle’s speed, acceleration, torque, and brake usage to detect when your car is driving downhill. This feature is only an option when your vehicle is in Tow/Haul mode and when your exhaust brake is enabled (if you have one.) The Grade Braking function will automatically activate when in Tow/Haul mode.

3. Q: How do I use the tow/haul mode?