Q: I have a Toyota 2003 echo my car goes into gear it just dosent have the power to go sounds like it's grinding and forcing it self

asked by on July 30, 2017

My car is having problems getting power to go it goes into gears but sounds like it's bearly going?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Car is slow to accelerate Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. When a car has acceleration issues as you’ve described, more often than not, it’s due to transmission problems. This can range from inner seals or gaskets being damaged to a torque converter that is worn out. It can also be due to fuel or ignition system components that are damaged or simply need to be cleaned. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr