Q: Why is my 2003 nissan Altima overheating after i fix the thermostat temp sensor and water pump

asked by on November 28, 2017

Why is my car overheating After i fix my water pump temp sensor and thermostat

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Tony. Thanks for contacting us tonight. A thermostat housing and water pump are not always the root sources of overheating issues. In fact, quite often, even if they are damaged, additional cooling system problems can occur, such as obstruction of engine sludge in the heater core or other cooling lines, air bubbles trapped in the coolant or a failure of the coolant temperature sensor. Before completing any repairs, you should probably have a professional mechanic complete an onsite overheating inspection.