Q: How to diagnose coded p0352,0352,0353, already had new plugs and coils before code throw

Codes p0351,0352,0353 with new plugs and coils, if connection problem how do I diagnose the possible wiring issue, i already checked the possible grounds and they are tight and not corroded, no fuses are blown

A: The codes listed are for problems with th...

Hello.

The codes listed are for problems with the electrical circuits of ignition coils A, B, and C. If the coils have been replaced it may be possible that the wiring to them is the source of the issue.

You can test the power to the coil by probing the wires to see if you are getting power to the coils. These codes can also be caused by either faulty ignition coils or a bad computer.

If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose these trouble codes firsthand for an accurate repair.