Q: My car overheated twice

My car overheated on me twice I flushed the radiator this passed Monday. I poured one bucket in a half of antifreeze two days later it did the same thing I poured more antifreeze probably it took half of it and haven't done nothing yet like overheat or something. my Thermostat was changed they weren't good it ran good for a month and now it's overheated again fans work no leak in the car engine oil just changed it not to long ago? what do I do?

Hi there. Overheating problems can be caused by multiple issues, ranging from an air bubble trapped in the coolant lines, to a faulty or damaged water pump. One items that is concerning for your 2006 Nissan Altima, however, is that they usually require coolant systems to be primed while adding coolant. Otherwise, air bubbles will continue in the lines; leading to the frequent overheating problems. To have this taken care of, I suggest that you contact a local mechanic to have them complete an engine is overheating inspection so they can determine exactly what’s causing this problem and recommend the right repairs.