Q: Clutch Replacement 2001 Ford Focus SE Manual Transmission

I'm pretty sure the clutch needs replacement based on some troubleshooting, the RPMs go up and the car doesn't move much and it feels like it gets stuck in gear or not sticking to the gear. I'm looking to purchase the parts to make the repair cheaper and I think all I need is a clutch kit, but I'm not 100% sure. Is this something that you guys can do and if so what services do I need to add to get an estimate? My car has a manual transmission.

Hey there. You may need to have the flywheel resurfaced or replaced if it has cracks in it or it is warped. At the moment, we currently are not able to do these types of repairs unless the mechanic in your area has the capabilities and equipment to do so. However, if you would like to have the shifting problem diagnosed at your home or at the car’s location in order to verify the faulty components.

3. Clutch Replacement 2001 Ford Focus SE Manual Transmission