Q: Brake lights not working.

The Lights dashboard warning light is on. I replaced all of the bulbs, including the third brake light and indicator lights. The indicator lights work, but the brake lights do not.

Brake light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, it looks as though the mostly likely cause is a faulty brake lamp switch or a blown 20A fuse. The bulbs do not share a common ground. Check the fuse - your owner’s manual will have fuse location information. If the fuse is good, I suggest getting an inspection from a technician well versed in electrical repair, such as one from YourMechanic. Also, if you do find a bad fuse and it blows again after replacement, there is a short somewhere in the circuit.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr