Q: Q: Brake lights not working.

The Lights dashboard warning light is on. I replaced all of the bulbs, including the third brake light and indicator lights. The indicator lights work, but the brake lights do not.

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, it looks as though the mostly likely cause is a faulty brake lamp switch or a blown 20A fuse. The bulbs do not share a common ground. Check the fuse - your owner’s manual will have fuse location information. If the fuse is good, I suggest getting an inspection from a technician well versed in electrical repair, such as one from YourMechanic. Also, if you do find a bad fuse and it blows again after replacement, there is a short somewhere in the circuit.

3. Q: Brake lights not working.