Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-pbfkyxjs:173:8

Q: AC is not blowing cold air

My AC is not blowing cold air. I had the compressor changed about two years ago because there was something in the oil that made it look silver. I did not flush the system until a year ago, and now I am being told I need to change the compressor again.

A: Hi. Generally, a silvery look to the oil in...

Hi. Generally, a silvery look to the oil indicates metal particles in the oil system. If this occurred when the oil compressor failed and the system was not thoroughly flushed, then the metal particles can wear the pistons and walls in the new compressor causing it to fail prematurely. Anytime a compressor fails internally, it is always best to replace the receiver/dryer and filter because they can hold/trap metal particles that can be released into the refrigerant system. Before condemning the AC compressor though, a set of gauges should be connected to the high and low side hoses to obtain a pressure reading. Refrigerant should also be recharged into the air conditioning system to ensure proper charge level. By doing these checks and correcting other issues, you may find out that there is a less expensive alternative. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like on from YourMechanic, who has the training and equipment to diagnose the air conditioning system's issues.