Q: Car overheating.

Car is running hot. I had the starter and alternator replaced, which is when the overheating problem started.

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The starter and alternator are not related to your engines cooling system in any way. The overheating starting after these repair might be a coincidence, unless something was disconnected or damaged during the repair. Sometimes we as technicians disconnect or remove components to get more working space, or gain access to a part of the vehicle. Since we are human, we sometimes forget to plug them back in after we put things back.Have a technician visually inspect the vehicle to make sure all is in order. If all looks good, they should be able to diagnose your overheating issue.