Q: Oil leaking all out under front end

All oil is leaking out onto front end on ground-hit pothole in street. Added new oil-all leaked out. Oil pan? Or crankshaft?

It sounds like the oil pan ruptured or tore from an impact. The crankshaft is above the pan and probably is not damaged however there is an oil pick up tube and screen assembly in the lower oil pan area and that will have to be checked for damage in case the pan was pushed into the oil pick up and it got damaged as well. The recommended service to repair this damage is oil pan replacement and that service can be scheduled at your convenience, right at your location. The responding certified mechanic will replace the pan and also advise you if anything else appears damaged due to hitting the pothole.

3. Oil leaking all out under front end