Q: In mornings when cold and mostly after a rain car will miss very bad and then clear up

when I take off and accelerate the car will miss and shake. has new injectors, fuel pump, fuel filter, and catalytic converter. This happens when cold and especially after a rain. Warning lights have only appeared a couple of times and usually don't, but the problem from the lights has always been taken care of by a mechanic.

Anytime you are getting a misfire when it is damp and cold the ignition system is going to be the cause most likely. The most common cause will be the ignition spark plug wires arching to ground until the moisture is dried off and the engine warms. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the plug wires and other ignition components for arching problems.

3. In mornings when cold and mostly after a rain car will miss very bad and then clear up