Q: Power window coming off track.

The driver's side window keeps getting dislocated when going up or down. The window is fine and the regulator also appears fine since it goes up and down. I think the window might have come off of its guide rail.

A: Hello, to see why the window is coming off ...

Hello, to see why the window is coming off track, the door panel and water barrier will have to be removed and view the operation of the window to see the cause. You may need the aid of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to remove the door panel and water barrier to inspect why the window runs off track, since there is a moving component in the door that can cause injury.