Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-evizzsjs:173:8

Q: How do I locate the steering fluid reserve in my hyundai creta sx

I've been trying to locate the reserve for steering fluid of my creta sx model and cannot locate it. Please help

A: Hello. Hyundai is one of the vehicle manufa...

Hello. Hyundai is one of the vehicle manufactures that is utilizing the electric power steering systems. This means your vehicle may not have a power steering pump, fluid reservoir, or hydraulic assisted steering. They are doing it with gear reduction and it is all controlled electronically. Some of the newer models utilizing this technology can be tuned to be as stiff or loose as you would like it. This is one of the positive aspects of the electronic power steering. If there is a warning light or issue with the steering, you will want to look into servicing the motor that controls the steering assist. Look to your owner's manual for more information on the vehicle and what it is equipped with.