Q: Will crank but will not start - 2006 Hyundai Accent

asked by on September 15, 2016

The following has been replaced; water pump, thermostat, crank/cam shaft sensor, all spark plugs, ignition coil, timing belt( has been timed too), head gasket. Fixed the engine cylinder head due to a bent valve and Checked the fuse. Tried to crank it but will not turn over.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Fuel Pump Replacement $120.92 - $1186.72 Get a Quote

Hey there. Considering all the parts that have been replaced, I think you may have an issue with the fuel reaching your engine. This can be caused by low fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure can be caused by a clogged fuel filter or a faulty fuel pump. I would recommend having the fuel pressure tested by a qualified professional to diagnose the no start and determine if the fuel filter or fuel pump are in need of replacement. I would recommend replacing the fuel filter first because it is the more inexpensive part. If the fuel filter does not resolve the issue, the fuel pump is likely the problem.