Q: Will crank but will not start - 2006 Hyundai Accent

The following has been replaced; water pump, thermostat, crank/cam shaft sensor, all spark plugs, ignition coil, timing belt( has been timed too), head gasket. Fixed the engine cylinder head due to a bent valve and Checked the fuse. Tried to crank it but will not turn over.

Hey there. Considering all the parts that have been replaced, I think you may have an issue with the fuel reaching your engine. This can be caused by low fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure can be caused by a clogged fuel filter or a faulty fuel pump. I would recommend having the fuel pressure tested by a qualified professional to diagnose the no start and determine if the fuel filter or fuel pump are in need of replacement. I would recommend replacing the fuel filter first because it is the more inexpensive part. If the fuel filter does not resolve the issue, the fuel pump is likely the problem.

3. Will crank but will not start - 2006 Hyundai Accent