Q: Check engine light just came on.

asked by on August 07, 2016

My check engine light just came on. Error code p 0320. The car runs and drives fine and doesn't seem to have anything wrong mechanically. Could it just be a camshaft censor? Or a crankshaft censor? I dont know if i should be driving it. Will i make anything worse?

The P0320 trouble code could very well indicate a bad camshaft sensor. The pinpoint test should be performed before replacing the sensor.

If you need help with diagnosis, contact a mechanic for a diagnosis of the Check Engine Light. Driving with this condition should not necessarily cause a problem, but the engine may stall or not start intermittently.